Please note that the terms may be written in the masculine form in parts, however, they apply both to men and women equally.
- Browsing the website shall be considered as consent to these conditions.
- The website shall not be used for illegal purposes in any way or manner.
- No commercial use of the website shall be permitted by any means, way, or manner, including, but not limited to advertising purposes.
- It is within the website’s management team’s intentions to ensure that the website and its services are available at all times. However, the management team cannot and does not guarantee uninterrupted availability without faults, errors, or any downtime. Also, the management team reserves the right to halt website usage occasionally for maintenance and reorganization purposes. No monetary compensation \ refunds shall be granted due to errors, faults, or service interruptions.
- All intellectual property rights and copyrights related to the website are reserved for the website’s management team.
- The website’s management team is not responsible for the content of ads, banners, or any other advertising material on the website.
- The existence of links to external websites does not constitute a guarantee for the content of these websites in the context of their reliability, completeness, or in any other way.
- Please note that this website uses Google Analytics, and may be using other statistics and data analysis tools.
The Eta-service website provides form production services and relies on government ministries for that. Therefore, it is impossible to recall any information submitted. We are making significant efforts to ensure that our customers are satisfied. We examine each case separately, and when necessary, we also perform order cancellations.
Orders can be canceled via email requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include a description of your case, as well as your order’s details.
Service order cancellations are received in accordance with the Law of Consumer Projection, and under the following conditions:
- If the customer requested canceling the order before ETA application was sent and paid to the government website.
- If the eta-service is unable to deliver the order.
If the credit company requires a cancellation fee for canceling any order, the fee will be deducted from the order’s value.
- Forms produced for the customer are passed in their original format without any modifications. The service offered by the website is based on original and official forms of government ministries. We do not modify any of the produced forms and we cannot possibly know its content before it has been produced. Any produced forms shall be considered as official government forms.
- We act to ensure that all form contents are as accurate and up-to-date as possible, however, it must be taken into consideration that the website can display partial and incomplete information.
- The forms are produced in accordance with the property information provided during the placement of the order, and as such, we are not responsible for the form’s contents.
- If you’ve found any partial, missing, or incomplete information on the website, please inform us using the “contact us” form on the website.